Today is MOcha Gem Wednesday. I am so excited to kick off this segment of my blog with a truly amazing woman.
Our very first #MOGW is Pamela Lewerenz, The Brick Wall Coach. Pamela is a confidence & clarity mentor that is super passionate about assisting entrepreneurs in growing their businesses to their desired level of success.
In 2009, Pamela ventured into the world of entrepreneurship with a side hustle bookkeeping business. In Oct 2014, she took her dream a step further and made the decision to grow her side hustle to a full-time level so she could quit her 9-5 job. She worked hard over the next year working her full-time job during the day and her dream at night. In 2015, she opened her own full-time virtual business and hasn’t looked back.
Since then, she’s grown, developed, and re-branded all while juggling her personal life that involves 5 grown children, 5 small grandchildren under the age of 10, an almost 90-year old mom, and volunteering in her community.
What I love about Pamela is she is not ashamed to tell her age and she proudly boasts at the age of 51 that she is finally able to say that she loves what she does & does what she loves!
I asked Pamela to tell me a few fun facts about herself and this is what she said:
1. I have been married 3 times, the last time being the charm as we celebrated 20 years of marriage in 2017
2. Mint chocolate chip ice cream with hot fudge sauce is a huge weakness of mine
3. I can’t pass up a piece (or two) of dark chocolate
4. My preference is jeans & a t-shirt or leggings & a tunic — flip-flops are a wardrobe must!
5. I got my first tattoo at the age of 46!
Sounds like Pamela is really living life and she is happy! She found success on her own terms. She took risks and now she is reaping the rewards. Today we shine the MOcha Gem Spotlight bright on Pamela, The Brick Wall Coach!
Her favorite quote is: “Challenges are what make life interesting and overcoming them are what makes life meaningful.” – Joshua Marine
One thing I have learned about Pamela is that she is here to help you! In the midst of her own success, she wants to see you succeed as well. She offers many free resources on her site including: “10 Really Helpful Things that You can Implement along Your Journey to Success”, “Discover Your Purpose Workbook”, and “Daily Task Organizer”. She has an e-book,”Crushing the Lies That Limit Your Business”, available here.
Pamela also offers one-on-one mentoring and small group mentoring with a Mastermind group. She has just launched a new group mentoring program:
Every business owner needs a Powerful B.A.S.E. in which to grow their business
B = Business
A = Acceleration
S = Strategy
E = Expertise
Join Pamela in this small group mentoring program where you’ll receive:
– Small Group Coaching Sessions 2 times a month (These sessions will be recorded, so if you miss them OR want to refer back to the sessions, this will come in handy for you.)
– Motivational Encouragement
– Business Building Ideas
– Weekly email check-ins
– Access to a Private FB Group, only for BASE members
– Direct access to me via the FB Group
– Complimentary 60 minute deep dive with me to discuss the Number One thing holding you back from the success you desire
For details or to sign up, visit The Brick Wall Coach.
Click here to find out how you can be the next MOcha Gem.
Subscribe to stay informed of the latest updates.
And you know you can always contact me for anything.
Until Next Time,