Last Updated on
Sometimes we all need a little encouragement to keep reaching towards our goals. Today for Me Monday, I am bringing you some of my favorite motivational quotes to inspire you to keep dreaming and keep working. Your goals are attainable, you just have to do the work, and believe in yourself.
*Originally posted 4/9/2018
Here are 25 Motivational and Empowerment Quotes to inspire you to succeed:
- “A woman is the full circle. Within her is the power to create, nurture and transform.” – Diane Mariechild
- “Success is liking yourself, liking what you do, and liking how you do it.”-Maya Angelou
- “You may have to fight a battle more than once to win it.” -Margaret Thatcher
- “To become successful is to recognize every tiny step towards success and then take more of them.” — Larina Kase
- “Done is better than perfect.” – Sheryl Sandberg
- “Be a first-rate version of yourself, not a second-rate version of someone else.” -Judy Garland
“Success is a state of mind. If you want success, start thinking of yourself as a success.”
- “The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.”
– Eleanor Roosevelt
- “I used to want the words ‘She tried’ on my tombstone. Now I want ‘She did it.’”
- “The power you have is to be the best version of yourself you can be, so you can create a better world.”- Ashley Rickards
“Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate.
Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure.
It is our Light, not our Darkness, that most frightens us.”
- “In spite of unseasonable wind, snow and unexpected weather of all sorts – a gardener still plants. And tends what they have planted … believing that Spring will come.”
– Mary Anne Radmacher
- “I figure, if a girl wants to be a legend, she should go ahead and be one.” – Calamity Jane
“The jump is so frightening between where I am and where I want to be.
Because of all I may become, I will close my eyes and leap.”
- “Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass…
It’s about learning how to dance in the rain.”
– Vivian Greene
- “Life’s challenges are not supposed to paralyze you; they’re supposed to help you discover who you are.”- Bernice Johnson Reagon
“Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn.”
- “If you don’t value your time, neither will others. Stop giving away your time and talents. Value what you know & start charging for it.”
- “The most effective way to do it, is to do it.” — Amelia Earhart.
- “There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”- Beverly Sills
- “Success is not a doorway, it is a staircase.” -Dottie Walters
Remember it’s Me Monday. Do something nice for yourself today. I hope these quotes give you the extra push you need for the week.
Drop a comment below or send me a message, I love hearing from you.
Until Next Time,