Last Updated on
I have had a chance to try the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle. The resources are endless: ebooks, videos, printables, & more. I don’t want you to miss out on the limited time offer to get your own Ultimate Homemaking Bundle. Don’t be fooled by the name, this bundle is not just for homemakers. This bundle is for everyone looking to find more time efficient and effective ways to handle life. Read more below.
Disclosure *This post contains affiliate links, which means I receive a commission. This will not cost you any extra money, however, your support will help keep this site up and running. Please check out my full disclosure policy for details. Thanks in advance for your support!*
Making a home is harder than it looks.
It’s not any one thing — the family members who lack toilet aim or the daily kitchen duties or the budget woes or the parenting what-am-I-doing moments or the basement flooding- no, it’s not any of those things in particular.
It’s ALL of it.
It’s the cumulative effect of juggling the different roles and responsibilities and
circumstances we face each day and trying desperately to give each of them our best.
We want to lead beautiful, joyful, meaningful lives. We want our homes to feel organized, functional and inviting. We want to raise our families lovingly and intentionally. We want to invest in ourselves and continually grow as people.
All of these things are good. But that doesn’t make them easy.
The reality is, we can all use a little help along the way, from women who have strengths in
areas where we struggle, or who are a little further down the road than we are.
What if you could learn organizing and decluttering methods to keep your household
running smoothly most of the time?
What if you could find strategies for balancing all the roles you need to fill – without going
crazy and without compromising what’s most important to you?
What if you had meal planning help, and could serve your family quick & healthy meals ?
What if you found ideas to improve your relationships – your faith, your marriage, and your parenting?
And what if you could find the support you need to create an intentional home and life – one that falls in line with your values and dreams?
Well, you can. ????
I’m so excited to tell you about the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle, a digital library of resources and tools to help you in all these areas and more!
It includes products like eBooks, online courses, printables and planners, audio files, membership sites and more, crammed into one unbelievable collection, for a ridiculously low price. Ultimate Bundles creates a lot of different bundles, but this particular one has been running for 6 years (with brand new products each year!), it’s their most popular bundle EVER and over 100,000 women have picked one up since 2013.
I love working with this family-run company because they care so much about the value and quality of each bundle and their customer service is amazing.
This year’s edition is the biggest and most valuable yet! It includes 62 ebooks, 30 videos, audios, & eCourses, 34 printables & workbooks, 2 videos, and 3 membership sites.
There’s only one catch: It’s available for just six days only .
That’s how they convince all these amazing bloggers and product creators to include their
products for so little!
For way less than the cost of an “oops” Target shopping trip, you’ll get a complete library to help you:
- Achieve better balance and manage your schedule more efficiently
- Declutter your home (and actually keep it that way!)
- Create 100 frugal recipes with a pantry of just 26 ingredients
- Conquer screen-time battles, and help kids learn coping strategies for stress, anxiety
- Print out gorgeous planners so you can stay organized in style
- Rekindle the romance with a plan for everyday passion in your marriage
- Refresh your wardrobe with 64 days of mix-and-match outfit ideas for every season of the year
- and so much more!
Plus, it comes with many bonus offers from companies you’ll love (this is one of my favorite parts) including:
- FREE printables collection (coloring calendar, note cards & stickers) from Hope Ink, $52 value
- FREE Natural Eye Shadow Kit from Orglamix, $15 value (shipping starting at $6.99, calculated at checkout, international shipping available)
- FREE 3-month subscription from Scribd, $26.97 value
**New customers only, subscription automatically renews after 3rd month
Besides being packed with so much great stuff, one of the things I like best about the bundle is the price.
By offering it for a short time only, they’re able to give you access to over 129 digital products worth $3,680 — for just $29.97 ! (Nope, I’m not kidding. Can you believe it?)
Here’s how it works:
- Visit their website, take a quick look at all the goodness that comes in this package, then click the “Get my copy now!” button to go through their simple and secure 3-step checkout process.
- You’ll receive an email with a login to their online access portal, where you’ll begin downloading your eBooks, signing up for your eCourses, and redeeming your free bonus offers.
- Use their Getting Started Guide to pick the topic you want to tackle first and start your stress-less homemaking journey!
I have a few favorite bundles in this year’s Ultimate Homemaking Bundle including the:
Take care of yourself bundle worth $187.96
This bundle allows you to:
- Create a DIY treatment plan to help you manage your mental health and take your life to the next level
- Find the right books for your self-care
- Get lifetime access to coloring resources for every month, season, and most major holidays!
- Mak beautiful brush lettering with printable traceable practice pages
- Cultivate focus, clarity, and concentration through fun exercises and flows.
Packed inside this bundle are:
- Mental Health Masterclass by Faith Hawks ($29.00)
- The Literary Medicine Cabinet: How to Nourish Your Soul with Good Books by Haley Stewart ($7.99)
- 100 Coloring Pages: For Every Occasion & Every Age! by Lindsay Bartelt ($20.00)
- Comprehensive Brush Letter Practice Guide by Olivia from RandomOlive ($32.00)
- The Big Book of Outfit Formulas by Alison Lumbatis ($49.00)
- Healthy Moving Focus Class Bundle by Jen Hoffman (49.97)
Another bundle I love is the:
Manage your time bundle worth $170.00
This bundle lets you:
- Receive access to 4 hours of coaching videos, weekly lessons, and directed projects designed to help you streamline your productivity so you can reach your goals without increasing your stress
- Discover everything you need to know about bullet journaling
- Write up a harmonious daily schedule for everyone in the house, bring your children into the work of the household with chores and rewards
- 30-Day plan to transform your mornings from chaos to calm
- plan your work week without worrying about missing a dinner or becoming overwhelmed with household chores
And it features:
- 4 Weeks to a More Productive Life by Crystal Paine ($17.00)
- Brainbook: Bullet Journaling Your Way to a More Organized Life (Starter Package) by Kalyn Brooke ($27.00)
- Finding Time: Home & Children by Sarah Phillips ($97.00)
- Smart Mom Smart Mornings: A 30-Day Plan to Transform Your Mornings from Chaos to Calm by Rachel Newcomb ($10.00)
- Your Life Made Easy: The Ultimate Parent’s Guide to an Organized Work Week by Brittany Wise ($19.00)
As you can see, these two bundles separately cost almost 12 times the price of the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle. This is definitely an offer you don’t want to miss.
Less than $30 for over $3,000 in products and tools! This offer is almost too good to be true!
The most important detail, though, is this bundle is available for just six days! After Monday night, April 16th, the sale ends and you’d have to buy all of these products individually.
I’d hate for you to miss out, so click HERE https://us154.isrefer.com/go/UHomB2018/a14034/ to learn more or buy the bundle.
It’s even backed by a 100% happiness guarantee, so you can make sure it’s right for you. Creating a home and life you love is not out of reach.
Learn more or get your bundle HERE https://us154.isrefer.com/go/UHomB2018/a14034/
(Psst… the bundle goes away at 11:59 pm Eastern on Monday, April 16th, so don’t wait!)
Until Next Time,
P.S. If you’ve been trying to decide whether to get it or not, you might want to know they’ve got a 30-day happiness guarantee! Try it out and if you’re not satisfied for any reason, just ask for a refund within 30 days.
You know I love hearing from you so don’t hesitate to comment or contact me questions about the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle.